We cannot do this without you! Please join us as a partner or donor in our efforts to help assure that our trainees receive a stipend while training, that there is sufficient oversight, and that we are able to purchase the blighted homes that will become new affordable housing. With your support, we can work together to make sure Catalyst4 can continue to help as many people in our community as possible!
Partner With Us
Catalyst4 depends on the support of our community partners to serve and educate our trainees, and to help us revitalize neighborhoods. We partner with construction and manufacturing companies, as well as banks and financial institutions, local governments, and organizations that provide or develop affordable housing or that offer mental health or drug and alcohol support.
Become a Volunteer
We rely on volunteers from all sorts of backgrounds, with many different skills, to work with and support our trainees:
- Individuals with construction, building experience, or expertise in other trades
- Community members willing to provide transportation
- Bilingual speakers
- Mentors to provide support for trainees
- Individuals with lived experience (e.g., prior incarceration, drug or alcohol recovery, mental health challenges, Veterans)
- Grant writers and fundraisers
- Mentors with financial literacy
- Individuals with social media experience
Make a Donation
While our 501(c)(3) status is pending, we can accept donations through our partners at the Lehigh Conference of Churches. If donating by check, please make the check payable to “Lehigh Conference of Churches” and put “Catalyst4” in the memo section. If donating online, please use the “Dedicate this gift” option and enter “Catalyst4” as the dedication name.