In the Catalyst4 program, you can learn construction and other trades while also getting better at managing your life challenges. With the skills you learn here, you can go on to get a better job – or even start your own business.
How the Program Works
What’s the application process?
- The application form is available below.
- The process includes obtaining a sponsor to recommend you to the program.
- For further information, let us know you’re interested, or contact Catalyst4 Founder/Executive Director Diane Elliott at email@example.com.
When do classes begin?
- We will schedule the next class when we have a core group of new trainees.
What do classes include?
- Life skills and entrepreneurship, financial literacy, math basics, resume writing, and interviewing skills.
- Lunch is included.
- You will receive a certificate of completion at the end of the class.
What is the cost?
- No cost.
What happens following graduation?
- Prior trainees started their own businesses or went into construction, other trades, or manufacturing. Some continued with their education and obtained jobs after completing additional classes.
- For any further information, send us a message or contact Catalyst4 Founder/Executive Director Diane Elliott at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Start Your Application
In order to apply for this program, you will need to have a sponsor who will recommend you for the program and will agree to support you through the program. You also will be need to be able to commit to completion of the program. This requires that you attend all classes and training until such time as you secure employment or complete your training.
Please make sure your sponsor sends your completed application form – including your sponsor’s confidential recommendation – to Catalyst4 Founder/Executive Director Diane Elliott at email@example.com.
If you and your sponsor would prefer to send in a hard copy of your application and recommendation, please mail them to:
Northampton Community College
Fowler Family Southside Center
CIE – Room 113
511 E. Third Street
Bethlehem, PA 18015
To express interest in the Catalyst4 program, even if you don’t have a sponsor yet, please fill in and send your information here, and we will do our best to support you through the application process.